Andrew Deverell-Smith speaks to Avnish Goyal, chair of Care England
With a resident group in their 80’s and 90’s Covid19 is impacting Care England and the wider care sector with sickness rates and residents being affected.
In the social care there are 450,000 beds and the NHS has 150,000 beds
Andrew asks what Do Some Good can do for Care England to make a difference quickly.
- PPE – goggles and masks that are compliant to support residents and teams to be safe.
- Volunteers to come in to care homes.
- People to work for 1-3 months in care homes
If you are interested in expressing your interest to help, please get in touch with our team.
If you or your organisation is looking to help, Do Some Good is looking to pool offers of assistance with the following:
(For temporary accommodation for NHS workers):
- Management of residential facilities
- Management of logistics / storage
- Furniture procurement
- Cleaning & procurement of linen
- Cooked Meals
- Food donations
- Other donations